Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's 11.

So, yesterday was halloween. The first year I haven't went trick-or-treating. Yes, really. I didn't dress up either, but I think I just was too lazy. We had fun though. Went over to my uncles for a bit and had some pasta salad and cookies that he made. He bribed me with my favorite Olives that he threw in there, if you have never tried Burgundy Olives, specifically caesar parmesan flavor, you really should.
We later went to a party at David's friend Scott's house. It wasn't so bad, except I had to see Ty. Not like we talked to eachother or anything, and I didn't even look his way.
Halloween was not as eventful or fun as it was when I was a child.
Tonight/Today was Olivia (our niece's) Birthday. So we went and hung out for a bit, it was fun. I think Cora is my favorite Sister-in-law of all. If she is, I think she is at least. I feel like she actually likes me unlike Davids real sisters. Anyway, it's getting late but I guess Colby is still on his way here from Lehi to hang out with us, and then we might just show up at Scotts house. I guess it's fine since I don't have to be to the salon for modeling practice until 4 tomorrow. So I am good.

0 comments: