Sunday, November 2, 2008

Some inspiration

So today I discovered Rodney Smith. My sister-in-law Patricia works for him in New York as his assistant. I decided to finally check him out. She had sent some photo's she had taken in New York while David went with her to help out with one of his shoots. Here are some photo's and then the final. Followed by some of his other work that I love.....

He helped with a few more shots but we are having some trouble tracking them down right now, when we find them though, I will post them.
I'll post my favorites in a New Post after this one.
Also today I went and did a practice with Lunatic Fringe salon for the upcoming photoshoot. Mitch Meyer will be doing the photography and you can see some his work at http://mitchmeyerphotography.com/. My hair is going to be awesome and I can't wait for the freakin' shoot!

0 comments: